- 10 hours ago 34 likes 6 sharesPresident Jacob Zuma in his capacity as the Southern African Development Community chair has now arrived in Angola where regional leaders are expected to discuss the unfolding developments in Zimbabwe.
- 3 hours ago 1167 likes 100 shares"Criminals must know that they can run but there is no place for them to hide in Johannesburg anymore." - Mayor Herman Mashaba
Do you have full confidence in Mayor Mashaba? We think he's the best man for the job!
- 5 hours ago 177 likes 1 sharesBernard Parker wants Kaizer Chiefs players and fans to stand together after yet another disappointing cup campaign.
- 7 hours ago 112 likes 6 sharesThe woman was grabbed by the animal when she went to fetch water from a river in Limpopo.
'While Komphela Is Mourning Meyiwa's Red Card, We Are Mourning Two Years Of Being Trophyless' – Fan's Comment6 hours ago 229 likes 5 shares'While Komphela Is Mourning Meyiwa's Red Card, We Are Mourning Two Years Of Being Trophyless' – Fan's Comment
This #SupportersClub is brought to you by AVBOB South Africa #AVBOB
- 5 hours ago 305 likes 23 sharesThe latest estimations based on 74% of branch general meeting nominations place Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa in the lead for the ANC presidency.
Yet, the race is still too close to call, says the IRR's Frans Cronje.
- 2 hours ago 129 likes 21 sharesTed van Wyk, ’n boer van Bloemskraal, Ventersburg, het Rentia Kleynhans met die vuis geslaan, haar uit die motor geruk en teen die motor vasgegooi. Willem Poggenpoel, ook van Ventersburg het haar aan haar broek se gordel geruk en teen die grond gegooi. Daarvoor moet sy R100 000 betaal word.
Omdat Ted aan haar gesê het: “Jy is ’n hoer” en “Jy is ’n teef” moet hy aan haar R70 000 betaal.