- 8 hours ago 10 likes 7 sharesScores of protesters have joined today in the fight against drugs in Krugersdorp.
- 10 hours ago 2 likesWEEK 2 OF ENROLMENT IS NOW OPEN
🔥 Make things happen! Make a turn at your campus of choice this week to complete the enrolment process 👌🏽
Here’s the deal 👇🏽
✅ APPLY: Submit your application on the spot at an AFDA campus and our team will assist you with all you need to know 👌🏽If you prefer the online thing 👉🏽 www.afda.co.za/apply.
✅ ENROL : New and returning students, choose a day to present yourself at enrolment between 15 January 2018 – 02 February 2018.
If you’re enroling for Higher Certificate, you’ll need to arrive between 26 February 2018 – 8 March 2018.
⁉️What time again?
Monday to Friday : 10am- 4pm.
We’ll be open this Saturday, 27th January and Saturday, 03 February between 10am-1pm to make things easier for you if you don’t get the chance to get to campus during the week 👌🏽
✅ PREP: Master the admin 👉🏽Download the enrolment and tuition agreement here: https://www.afda.co.za/Key-Documents.html. Scroll to the ‘enrolment process’ tab and you’ll be sorted.
Still have questions? Browse https://www.afda.co.za/enrol or give us a call 👌🏽
011 482 8345 ; email@example.com
021 478 7600 ; firstname.lastname@example.org
031 569 2252 ; email@example.com
041 582 1266 ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6 hours ago 24 likes 1 shares@KidXSA ft @ChianoSky - Aunty https://www.slikouronlife.co.za/blog/11373/kidxsa-ft-chianosky-aunty #slikouronlife
- 5 hours ago 7 likes#FBPostOfTheWeek: Which Year From 2013-2017 Was The Most Impactful For SA Hip Hop? https://www.slikouronlife.co.za/blog/11377/fbpostoftheweek-which-year-fr... #slikouronlife
- 6 hours ago"All the world's a stage.. And all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances" - Shakespeare
This day in history President Mandela and President F.W de Klerk were awarded the UNESCO Houphouet-Boigny Peace Prize which they received on 3 February 1992. The two would later go on to win the Nobel Peace Prize in December 1993. While on the surface they appeared side-by-side performing a country in reconciliation, the 'backstage drama' continued.
Similarly today, our country's current political drama between two Presidents sees the two giants trying to publicly and gently move past each other without upsetting a nation.
Come to the Market Theatre and challenge yourself to artists' interpretation of these kinds of socio-political issues. #OneNightinMiami where Martin Luther Kings Jr charges Cassius Clay and Sam Cooke to engage in #BlackConsciousness; #Dikakapa where a true SA struggle stalwart confronts a struggle traitor posing as a current day politician; #Hani on the life of the assassinated communist politician Chris Hani, which runs until the end of the month and #Confined, inspired by Winnie Mandela's imprisonment, opens next week.
#AnotherOnesBread looks at how these macro issues affect the everyday lives of SA people in the context of food and funerals.
#asyoulikeit #politicaldrama #backstage #dramaeverywhere #challengeyourthinking #ramaphosa #zuma
- 5 hours ago 1 likesThe 35th Ordinary Session for the African Union’s (AU) Permanent Representatives Committee (PRC) which kicks off in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, today, is expected to set the agenda for the upcoming 30th AU Summit.
“The PRC meeting will prepare the agenda of the AU Summit with appropriate recommendations for consideration by the Executive Council, scheduled to take place from 25th to 26th January 2018,” said the AU in a statement.
Under the theme “Winning the fight against corruption: a sustainable path to Africa’s transformation”, the meeting will map the way forward for the AU as it plans the year ahead.
The PRC meeting will bring together all the Ambassadors of the 55 African Union Member States based in Addis Ababa and other key AU officials.
The meeting, taking place at the AU Headquarters in Addis Ababa, will be officially opened by the Chairperson of the PRC Fatoumata Kaba Sidibe, with welcome remarks by the Chairperson of the African Union Commission (AUC) Moussa Faki Mahamat, in the presence of the Deputy Chairperson of the AUC and the AU Commissioners, followed by a group photo of the Ambassadors with the Members of the Commission.
The 35th Ordinary Session will end on 29 January 2018 https://www.sanews.gov.za/south-africa/prc-meeting-set-agenda-au-summit
- 6 hours ago 7 likes 1 sharesThe clock is ticking on South African President Jacob Zuma’s scandal-ridden administration as his deputy, Cyril Ramaphosa, flexes his political muscles.
- 5 hours ago 16 likes 1 shares@Rikyrickworld On Set For #PickYouUp Music Video With @reece_youngking https://www.slikouronlife.co.za/blog/11378/rikyrickworld-shoots-pickyouu... #slikouronlife