- 11 hours agoOPINION PIECE: Regardless of the size of your company, giving back to your society and environment has the potential to improve company culture, attract top talent, while also contributing to your bottom line. Have a look at these 5 great examples of how your organisation can share its successes with others.
- 10 hours ago 1 likesWIN one of TEN pairs of FALKE's awesome new Arm Protectors. They're available in FOUR stylish colours, and two sizes. Enter TODAY, and boost your points score daily!
- 6 hours ago 2 likesDie faktore ten gunste van hoër of laer rentekoerse weeg op die oomblik baie ligter as die faktore wat eerder daarop dui dat die rentekoers onveranderd gelaat moet word.
Hier's van die faktore wat die Reserwebank moet opweeg voor Donderdag se aankondiging oor die rentekoers.
- 9 hours ago 1 likesSOUTH AFRICA’S ENERGY POLICY NOT GOING TO CHANGE – DAVID MAHLOBO
The Minister in the Department of Energy, Mr David Mahlobo, has told the Portfolio Committee on Energy that South Africa’s energy policy has not changed and will never change.
- 2 hours ago 1 likesWith the dawning of Industry 4.0 we need to adapt our approach towards education and training. In this article we go back in time to see how technology has impacted on education, and the exciting things that await us in the near future... Sign up to download this insightful editorial and get ready for the disruption!
- 10 hours ago 3 likes 1 sharesHaving flies around your home is not only a nuisance but a potential health risk.
Committee Adopts Final Mandates and Draft Report on the Division of Revenue Amendment Bill [B24-2017] - Parliament of South Africa4 hours ago 1 likesCOMMITTEE ADOPTS FINAL MANDATES AND DRAFT REPORT ON THE DIVISION OF REVENUE AMENDMENT BILL [B24-2017]
The Select Committee on Appropriations today considered the final mandate and draft report on the Division of Revenue Amendment Bill [B24-2017].
Communications Committee Recommends Films and Publications Amendment Bill to National Assembly - Parliament of South Africa9 hours ago 1 likesCOMMUNICATIONS COMMITTEE RECOMMENDS FILMS AND PUBLICATIONS AMENDMENT BILL TO NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
The Portfolio Committee on Communications, having deliberated clause-by-clause on the Films and Publications Amendment Bill [B 37B-2015], has adopted the report to recommend the Bill.
- 4 hours ago 1 likes 1 sharesContrary to popular sentiment that the coup in Zimbabwe would usher in a new era of democracy in the country, the military intervention will deal with a succession crisis in the ruling Zanu-PF.