- 46 minutes ago 142 likes 89 sharesA video shared on social media of a white teacher telling black pupils that they could remain 'idiots' has stirred up a bitter controversy over racism in the classroom.
- 6 hours ago 89 likes 66 sharesIf you would like to win a box of BABOR Masterpiece Ampoules, simply share this post or tag a friend to enter! You have until 4pm. #MondayMadness
- 6 hours ago 73 likes 51 sharesThe freak waves came without warning and flooded parts of the road running parallel to the beach. Medical waste including syringes also washed up on the beach, which led to sections being cordoned off.
- 4 hours ago 11 likes 46 sharesAlthough the CBD area was said to be targeted, things only heated up later on, when protesters gathered in Sivewright Street and set fire to a couple of houses. PHOTOS AND VIDEOS HERE:
- 4 hours ago 185 likes 39 sharesWestern Cape Premier Helen Zille has written to President Jacob Zuma requesting that he declare a national state of disaster to assist in the management of Cape Town’s water crisis.
- 3 hours ago 222 likes 37 sharesSince discovering a 910 carat gem diamond just last week, Gem Diamonds has recovered yet another large high quality diamond.
- 2 hours ago 12 likes 35 sharesIt is alleged that there are currently about four major groups of protesters marching around town. Listen to News journalist, Bianca Pindral, on Pretoria FM and see videos here:
- 48 minutes ago 434 likes 33 sharesWe introduce you to two young South African heroes – Evert du Preez and Mokoni Chaka. These 12-year-old boys witnessed the Kroonstad train accident earlier this month and fearlessly rushed to the scene to help the injured, pulling babies and the elderly from the train and earning them the admiration of an entire nation. Here’s Macfarlane Moleli.
- 5 hours ago 21 likes 29 shares#HoërskoolOvervaal: Die kerke hoop om in ’n bemiddelingsproses met die skoolbestuur te tree terwyl betogers van die onderwysvakbond Sadtu sing “voertsek, Afrikaans, voertsek”.
- 9 hours ago 14 likes 23 sharesOver the past few days, Krugersdorp CBD has become a danger zone to a great many residents and motorists passing through the area.