DA and all racist are behind the publishing of this book,no wonder Maimane raised it infront of the camera lens in parliment to advertise it. Shame on you
eventually Zuptas options are running and desperation is just a confirmation that the man is under a lot of pressure, the Zuptas will cough out all the money they made illegally at the expense of the poor i wake up very concerned and worried what might happen in our country
If mr pauw did break the law with the information in his book,he should be charged no one is immune to the constitution.
Looks like some people think only Jake is above the law in this country, that is according to some. But wait and see in the end good will rule over evil and karma will be a basket.
Zupta will fall along with his circus tent and cronies, its a matter of time. It will be fantastic to see and I can't wait, tik tok tik tok
This guy is so desperate, he has nothing to loose. The book is "P)l)auwing with him!
On the Jacqueline other news : Pauw has admitted that:
1. He broke Income Tax and Intelligence Acts.
2. He could not provide proof to his libelous claim that the director general of State Security Agency stole over R1 billion from the department.
3. He cannot provide proof Zuma signed on R1 million he alleges e received from a corrupt friend.
4. He cannot provide evidence how he thinks Zuma meeting SARS' Pillay led to him being fired from SARS over "the rogue unit" unit.
5. He has not provided evidence to back his claim that SARS Commissioner Tom Moyane helped Zuma to evade his tax obligations.
6. He admitted that he has found no proof that Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma is corrupt, yet nebulously link her to a cigarette smuggling mobster Mazzotti.
7. He admitted that because he broke the Income Tax and Intelligence Acts, he expected that the Presidency, SARS and State Security Agency would interdict publication of his book.
So, Jacques Pauw has proven himself with this book to be a sleaze bad, douchebag, trailer trash, muck raker, white filth, vile gossiper, a liar, a character assassin, and an infantile, puerile attention-seeker.
Again, the media has sold lies to the general unsuspecting public and called this book an exposé.