From virtual girlfriends to sex robots - are we losing the most important human relationships? | Boksburg Advertiser10 hours agoArtificial Intelligence (AI) has been with us since the 1950s, when several highly respected computer scientists argued that computers had the basic building blocks needed to mimic the actions of the entire human nervous system.
- 11 hours ago 1 likesSince then, Hofmeyr has vowed to oppose the cancellation and perform as he had planned #NationalNews
- 9 hours ago 1 sharesSound management of trophy hunting is incredibly important, but conservationists also need to increase their efforts to reduce the effects of illegal human activities on wildlife.
- 8 hours agoWhen it comes to sport psychology, mental toughness is possibly one of the most widely used terms, and yet, there is no agreement on its definition.
- 11 hours agoMost parts of Gauteng is expected to be hit by a cold front and rain this weekend, the South African Weather Services warned
- 9 hours ago 1 sharesChina is using the Belt and Road initiative as an opportunity to position itself diplomatically on the global stage.
- 4 hours agoThe SWEAT 1000 Global Expansion has begun www.sweat1000.com
- 11 hours ago 1 sharesEasy does it for dinner tonight!