- 9 hours ago 1214 likes 264 sharesBREAKING NEWS: Fast bowler Kagiso Rabada has been found not guilty of a level 2 offence, but guilty of conduct contrary to the spirit of the game. He is free to play with immediate effect. (Via EWN Sport)
- 2 hours ago 656 likes 65 sharesPresident Cyril Ramaphosa has thanked national airline SAA, via Twitter, for their "hospitality", drawing responses from Twitter users, who thanked him for "leading by example".
- 9 hours ago 425 likes 2 sharesFormer Orlando Pirates winger Lebohang Mokoena says the Musa Nyatama he sees now is different to the one he played with at Mamelodi Sundowns. #KickOff
- 5 hours ago 273 likes 18 sharesAdvocate Dali Mpofu who was appointed by Cricket South Africa to represent Kagiso Rabada says he was honoured to be a part of the case.
- 10 hours ago 247 likes 68 shares"I have lost confidence in your ability to lead SARS," President Cyril Ramaphosa wrote in a scathing letter to now suspended commissioner Tom Moyane.
- 7 hours ago 239 likesA former Orlando Pirates midfielder sees a bright future for Rhulani Mokwena at Orlando Pirates.
- 7 hours ago 233 likes 3 sharesReal Madrid C.F. superstar Cristiano Ronaldo sent a message to his critics after he picked up yet another individual award on Monday. #SLInt
- 5 hours ago 224 likes 34 sharesToday, Mmusi Maimane delivered a powerful speech in Kwanobuhle, Nelson Mandela Bay.
"Under the ANC, every project, every tender, every procurement contract was simply a chance for someone connected to the government to make money. Everything had a double price tag – one price for the project and another for the profit of the corrupt official.
The people of NMB want accountability from their government. They want service delivery, they want jobs and they want to feel safe in their communities.
They will not get this from the ANC."